City of Richmond Builders’ Breakfast: Information session on the BC Energy Step Code for new construction
You are invited to the City of Richmond Builders’ Breakfast: Information session on the BC Energy Step Code for new construction
Thursday, June 29th / 7:30 – 10:15 am
Richmond City Hall – Room M.2.004
6911 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 2C1
Limited seats available / Breakfast included!
RSVP to: email@example.com or 604.276.4267
The City of Richmond invites you to attend a FREE Builders’ Breakfast seminar to learn more about the BC Energy Step Code. The City is now considering implementation options for the Energy Step Code.
By attending this session, participants can find out more about:
- BC’s new Energy Step Code – why it came about, who developed the code and how the requirements were defined.
- What the Energy Step Code will mean for new construction.
- The specific requirements for new development under the Energy Step Code.
- The City’s stakeholder consultation process regarding the Energy Step Code and how you can get involved.
- City programs to help you prepare for the Energy Step Code.
The BC Energy Step Code is a provincial program that municipalities may choose to adopt.
This code gives the building industry a clear sense of where the province is heading on energy efficiency over the next decade.
It also establishes consistent standards that builders can design and build to across all local governments in the province